Between the manual billing and online invoicing software, invoicing software is the best one. When you are manually preparing the invoice, you have to take care a lot the below mentioned thing.
- Your invoice should have full of description of that what your customer are been charged.
- It looks professional, and error free.
- Accurately keep the record of your customer and rates
- Just maintain the status of being paid or unpaid
- Go after then for collection.
- You invoice template should be pretty and neat
These all above things are very difficult to manage and also needs time and money to manage. As compare to the manual billing ,online billing software is quite easy to manage and provides solution in easy manner and also is the solution of the all above problem.
Online billing software is more suitable for all small and midsized business enterprises. Online billing software can simplify your billing and save your time and money. You don’t need to employ an accountant maintain accounts data.
Features of online invoicing software are :
- Online billing software provides option to send invoices as PDF, e-mail or have clients access them.
- It doesn’t need any technical computer or accounting knowledge to create any invoice. Just install and start invoicing.
- Online Report generation of invoices,clients,payments etc.
- Online billing software provides option for Multiple Language and Currency Support.
- It provides option for Recurring invoicing with Auto Billing
- You can customize your Invoice Templates and also you can add other templates according to your need.
- It can send invoices to multiple contacts.
- Online billing software provides option for Multiple Payment Gateways.
- It can send Invoice as Attachment.
- It can set periodic tasks to do.
- It also provides features like Expense Tracking, Invoice Scheduling
- It prepares online account statements.
- Password protection for company’s important files.
- It manages customers as well product database.
- It can sends newsletters to customer.
- It can print invoices on standard computer paper using any type of printer.
While doing manual billing you cannot perform all of the above functions.
Now, you compare both billing system that which is more beneficial for your business. Obviously billing software is the best one and provides many useful features which will make your invoicing more easy. . You can install online billing software and increase your productivity immediately! It will expand your business’ billing management capacity.
Data security is another important consideration. Most online invoicing services offer backup service, and secure data channels and you wouldn’t want your company invoices falling in the wrong hands. And what happens when the online invoicing provider goes bankrupt, then also you can access your data and the data stored in a format that your computer is able to read. Anyone can steal your manual paper invoices ,so manual billing is not so secure whereas in case of online invoicing no one can see your invoices without owner’s permission.
Invoicera is an online invoicing and time tracking software which is specifically designed keeping simplicity and online invoicing convenience in mind, while at the same time offering the best of the breed invoicing features.